Cyber & Security Services
The company is committed to providing the best professional knowledge objectively (We do not sell products) to protect your critical information in computer networks (local or cloud).
ICTBIT specializes in cyber and information security, with leading experts that have many years of experience working with the world's leading manufacturers, including:
• Palo Alto
Our specialists have extensive experience in the following areas in the cyber world:
• Endpoint security.
• Security information management.
• Access Control.
• Network security.
• Business continuity, disaster recovery.
• Planning and designing from scratch.
• Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
• Threat mitigation.
the ICTBIT professional services team has proven skills in network security architecture and operations. With in-depth experience gained across a variety of network environments, our team members understand the challenges faced by your staff every day:
• Present you the “system of record” of network/security devices (routers, firewalls, load balancers, wireless) and hosts
• Change management/ticketing & workflow
• Compliance/audit requirements
• Vulnerability Assessment & Risk Management
• Prioritization of remediation tasks from multiple security products
• Security metric reporting
Broad Cyber Security Services
• Threat Modeling/Threat Intelligence
• Threat Analysis/Research
• Regulatory Compliance Impact Evaluation
• Third-Party Vendor Management Policy
• Training and Awareness
• Operational Processes Effectiveness
• Compliance Evaluation
• Network & Security Reference Architecture Review
• Identity and Access Management Solutions
• Network Discovery/Asset Inventory
• Enterprise Architecture Security
• Cryptographic Services
• Technical Risk Cybersecurity Assessments
• Vulnerabillity Scans
• Web Application Security
• LAN and Wireless Penetration Testing
• IT Penetration Testing
• Cloud Implementation Assessment
Strategic Cyber Security Consulting
Changing business imperatives and operations can make the challenge of securing the organization a complex one, especially for the security leaders (CISO) at enterprise organizations such as Bank or Tax Authority.
The Security & Risk Consulting practice provides a broad portfolio of services to address the information security, risk and compliance needs of our clients.
Our highly-credential security consultants will help you articulate the best way to identify vulnerabilities and assess real business risk.
ICTBIT information security experts will work with client security team to assess the controls and safeguards that client have in place to protect your networks, systems and data from